23-24 October 2015, Business Design Centre, LondonRegistration and seminar booking are now open! Whatever your grade and specialty, our event has a lot to offer. As well as courses covering CV writing, interview skills, career planning and much more, delegates can also visit exhibition stands to receive careers advice, find a new job and identify alternative career pathways. Register here for free exhibition entry and further information on purchasing seminar tickets.
New for 2015 - introducing BMJ LiveThis year we are expanding to include more content than ever before. As well as our popular career-focused seminars, we are running an expanded programme drawn from the very best that BMJ has to offer. Running under the banner of BMJ Live, our new seminar streams will cover:
- The Big Debate – an evening of topical debate led by the team from The BMJ
- Innovation in practice – winners of The BMJ Awards 2015, share innovative projects happening in UK healthcare today.
- Work issues - including your duties as a doctor, ethics, employment advice, taking time out and understanding your place within the NHS
- Applying to Medicine event for school pupils – aimed at year 11, 12 and 13 students, this half day event will tell you everything you need to know about how to apply to medical school
- Agents for Change - a full day satellite event for junior doctors inspired to make change in their workplace and change things for the better
- GP Locum Masterclass – running as a satellite event, this one day conference is bookable via our colleagues at BMJ Masterclasses. As well as the Masterclass you’ll get free access to our large exhibition
Networking and meeting other doctors in the same position as me
Plenty of opportunities to get advice on a doctor's daily work and the problems faced
Very good atmosphere and both informative and social - thoroughly enjoyed the event