Register to attend
Registration to attend the BMJ Careers Fair is completely free. Book your place online today.Register to attend
The BMJ Careers Fair is not only for medical professionals who are currently looking for their next step in their career. You can simply just pop in and see what your future options can potentially be and have a browse.
Top 7 reasons to attend:
- Free to attend providing access to over 45 career related seminars covering Interview techniques, how to be an effective leader, how to be more assertive, CVs and application forms and much more.
- Visit over 80 exhibitors and meet employers face to face.
- Attend a free 15 minute one to one career advice session. This will give you the opportunity to talk and be listened to by a skilled and impartial professional.
- Bring your CV for a review and tips - If you want to enhance your CV or check that it is as sharp as it can be, we will have a dedicated careers advisor who will be checking CVs at the Fair.
- Interact and network with over 1,700 other doctors from all grades and specialties.
- Access to downloadable presentations from seminars which took place over the two days.
- You will receive a certificate of attendance to add to your professional development portfolio.
Who will I meet
Approximately 80+ exhibitors take part in the BMJ Careers Fair every year. From NHS Trusts, Royal Colleges representing particular specialties, commercial recruiters, locum agencies to overseas recruiters. View exhibitor list
Watch our 2017 delegate highlights video to hear about what our delegates thought about the event. This video can be viewed on our homepage
“Excellent in every way.”
“The Fair left a remarkable impression.”
“I go every year and find it very useful.”
“Very nice event and well organised - lots of opportunities.”
“It was a pleasure to attend and see a galaxy of health professionals under the same roof. The exhibitors were very courteous.”
“The BMJ Careers Fair opens new opportunities and offers insight to new careers."